Meet Dr. Ben Samuelson
Dr. Samuelson recently married his wife, Mallory, and while they do not have any children, they have a dog named Bella who is currently filling that role. Dr. Samuelson enjoys woodworking and spending time with family and friends. He is also an avid sports fan and loves coaching youth sports.
Dr. Samuelson is committed to providing the highest-quality patient care, that focuses on creating a treatment plan that is customized to each patient’s individual needs. We are a practice known for its family-centered environment and the relationships built with our patients and their families. Dr. Samuelson believes that the core values and intimacy of Samuelson Orthodontics makes our practice truly unique.
- Biomedical Sciences degree with honors from Auburn University.
- DMD from UAB School of Dentistry.
- Orthodontic residency, as well as, Masters of Science in Orthodontics from UAB School of Dentistry.
- While in dental school, Dr. Samuelson was the President of his dental class as well as the Chief Resident in his orthodontic residency. He received numerous awards including the Dean’s Medal, the school’s highest honor.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
All photography provided by Rebecca Long.